nMETOS 180 – xarvio® integration package
nMETOS (nano METOS) devices connect to NBIoT/LTE CAT M1 networks so you get quick access to highly reliable localized forecasts, in-field precipitation, relative humidity and temperature data. Use this data to monitor the micro-climate and drive your work plans.
The nMETOS 180 comes equipped to measure:
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Calculated values for Leaf wetness, Delta T, VPD (vapour pressure deficit) and Dew point
Package price includes:
- xarvio® software integration
- FieldClimate desktop & mobile
- 1st year data charges (SIM Card)
- Installation kit
Does NOT include:
- xarvio® software annual subscription
The system is powered by a lithium battery, capacitor and solar panel.
Detailed technical specifications are available here.
NOTE: Not compatible with soil probes.
If you are looking to purchase more than 3 physical products please call our sales team 1-833-942-8463, we can offer you better shipping rates.
ABOUT xarvio® FIELD MANAGER
Optimize your crop production and get more revenue out of each acre, from seeding to harvest using xarvio® FIELD MANAGER
- Crop protection: Receive alerts on potential risks early on and treat your crops optimally
- Field monitor: Receive upload and analyze field zone-specific maps
- Seeding: Variable rate seeding to save costs and achieve higher yields
- Fertilization: Variable rate fertilization to optimize efficiency, field zone by field zone
METOS® Canada by Pessl Instruments users SAVE 25% on a 1-year xarvio® Field Manager Premium subscription. Use Code: METOS22FM in the Field Manager webshop, you will need to login or create an account, creating an account is free.
Visit xarvio® FIELD MANAGER page to create your free account and learn more.
nMETOS weather station is everything you need for optimizing your daily activities.
✓ SIMPLE: the set up is quick and easy
✓ RELIABLE: transmits every 15 minutes and gives you localized-real time data
✓ ACTIONABLE: gives you insights that help with decision-making (when to spray, when to irrigate, when to visit the field, ...)
It is a perfect fit if:
You are just starting remote field monitoring.
- Would like to bring your digital monitoring services (for example xarvio® FIELD MANAGER) to the next level with on-site measured data.
- Knowing basic environmental parameters (rainfall, temperature and humidity) is enough for your monitoring site.